potros

Re: Introducing myself

Post by potros » Fri Feb 16, 2018 9:32 am

Hi i recently accepted my fetish and i'm not good at english

Nukejr555
Site Admin

Post by Nukejr555 » Fri Feb 16, 2018 2:44 pm

We are who we are and once we accept it we are usually happier for it.

As for your English, you will get plenty of practice here and you seem to be doing quite fine. :)

shazycrit

Post by shazycrit » Fri Feb 16, 2018 5:21 pm

potros wrote:
Fri Feb 16, 2018 9:32 am
Hi i recently accepted my fetish and i'm not good at english
Best pickup line ever ;)
want more?
Visit me at DeviantArt https://shazycrit.deviantart.com/
or patreon https://www.patreon.com/shazycrit

Dolcetta

Post by Dolcetta » Mon Feb 19, 2018 8:28 pm

Be my keyholder.. <3

Hey Vinz, have fun exploring DT and its members ^-^

apoc50

Post by apoc50 » Sat Mar 03, 2018 8:32 am

Apoc50 here. Long time member of the various boards. Look forward to these new ones.

mistymeat

Post by mistymeat » Tue Mar 13, 2018 7:51 pm

hi, i'm misty and here for the first time. i have a profound fear/fascination with vore and can't wait to get active on this cool forum!
i especially luv sharks and the thought of getting eaten by one! crazee huh? but i've accepted my fetish
i also do manips and hope to do some posting of my not so great art :D
thanks for having me!

The cleaner #9

Post by The cleaner #9 » Tue Mar 13, 2018 11:02 pm

Greetings earthlings...

Im the Cleaner # 9. Or AL. The babes just call me Big Daddy. Im a tentacled-alien slug with enough charm and tentcles to get all the ladies. And believe me, I do :)

I was just some lowly scientist working on a secret project but a chance encounter with a dying alien that crashed to earth melded its DNA to mine. Now when there is a hot babe around (and the smell of a fresh washed pussy) I tend to go all "cleaner" and sprout tentacles, a bulbous gut and two mouths and swallow the poor babes whole and alive. One way in and no way out. Only female meat is worthy of my attention - there is just something about tasty looking bitches.

Oh and I love vanilla ice cream. I go mad for the stuff. And women covered in vanilla ice cream.

Its great to see this board back up. Man, the format takes me back. Brings a great sense of nostalgia. Reminds me of my early days when I was surfing the net not knowng what this kink was called until I found this place.

Its disturbed...its dark...its friendly. Its home. :)
I like to play with my food before digesting her alive...

Processor

Post by Processor » Wed Apr 18, 2018 8:14 pm

Hey everyone. I was in the last DT board as Process. Still having some trouble accepting that I'm interested in this, so I'm not sure how long I'll keep this account, but I thought I'd try it out again.

Nukejr555
Site Admin

Post by Nukejr555 » Wed Apr 18, 2018 9:10 pm

No worries. Many people have similar sentiment with many things. It is just fantasy (even if some of it is realistic). An example is a friend of mine not on the site confides in me that she has very vivid rape fantasies but abhors the idea of it actually happening. She beats herself up and feels guilty for having the fantasy but has grown eventually to accept it. She RPs with her husband and well that is where the details I get stop. Not my business passed her play time with hubby. She handles and accepts it and it is fortunate that her husband entertains her fetish. I am sure she returns favor for whatever kinks he may have. I don't wanna know [blahhhh-hands over ears, eyes closed, screaming blahhh] lol. To better understand my relationship with her-Friends only! No benefits. Known her for years. I am married and she was single but not an interest. She eventually met her true love and hence been married.

I seriously love sci-fi and if I could I would jump on a Millennium Falcon or Enterprise and bounce around the universe killing Cling Ons around your anus-oops, I meant Klingons and Uranus. Just a bit of humor to lighten up the very serious burden you may have accepting your interests. Fortunately, there are no space ships for me to escape (I really would) so I am Earth bound. Until then, we have DTF as our playground with others with different levels of burden. Welcome to the family. One day or forever...you are always welcome here.

-Nuke

Processor

Post by Processor » Thu Apr 19, 2018 2:50 am

Thanks Nuke :)